terms for posting your photographs.
We appreciate it when you take pictures of your latest Lustalux purchases and post them online. In fact, we appreciate your photos so much that we highlight the best ones on our website, social media platforms, and email communication. Here is all you need to know about uploading your images and how we will use them if you’re feeling snap happy.
photographs you send to us.
When you submit a photograph to us, you agree to allow lustalux.co.uk and the other companies in our group to use your photograph, name, social media handle, likeness, and other submissions, including (but not limited to) those tagged with @lustalux, @lustaluxathome, #lustalux, #lustaluxathome or any other hashtags related to the Lustalux brand, for marketing, advertising, and promotional purposes, for free. This includes use on the Lustalux website and social media pages. You agree that we may use, reproduce, distribute, alter, and/or edit your work in any way we deem appropriate.
content of images.
Please do not send any photos that contain sensitive information. For instance, your home address or phone numbers. Any entries containing personally identifiable information will be rejected.
If your social network account is set to private, we will be unable to view, approve, or upload any of your photos.
- Please submit a high-quality image, preferably in colour rather than black and white.
- Please try to include only things purchased from Lustalux in your image. If you include items in your shot that were not purchased from Lustalux, please specify which ones are from Lustalux in your Instagram caption.
- Please avoid including identifying individuals, particularly youngsters, in your photographs. We are, nonetheless, delighted to see your pets!
how to submit a photo.
- Simply upload a photo of your new product to Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter, and mention @lustalux, @lustaluxathome, #lustalux, or #lustaluxathome.
- Images that comply to our brand guidelines and the terms and conditions on this page may be published on our website, social media channels, and/or in our emails.
- If you share your photographs, your social media handle will become your username, and your profile photo will be made public. Visitors to our website will be able to visit the users’ social accounts by clicking on the profile image or username.
moderation and approval.
Your photo must pass our moderation procedure before it may show on the site, on our social media channels, or in our emails. We accept posts at our discretion, but we will not accept or post your photo if:
- Defames someone
- Is obscene, insulting, hateful, or inflammatory
- Promotes sexually explicit material
- Promotes violence
- Promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Infringes any copyright, database right, or trademark of another person
- Is deceitful
- Breaches any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence, threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- Is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person; • Impersonates any person, or misrepresents your identity or affiliation with any person; • Advocates, promotes, or incites any party to commit, or assist in committing, any unlawful or criminal act, such as (for example) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contains advertisements, promotes services, or provides links to other websites
- Violates any applicable law in England and Wales or the nation from where the photograph is posted. • Please avoid including identifiable individuals, particularly minors, in your images. We are, nonetheless, delighted to see your pets!
If you have a complaint about a photograph or wish to remove your own images from our site, please email us at email@example.com. If you file a formal complaint, we may reject any future posts from you. Although we can remove photos from our lustalux.co.uk gallery, deleting images from third-party sites, such as social media channels, may be beyond our control. In such circumstances, you must directly contact the third-party website.